We can see the Difference between DALI and DMX from below 5 points,
1. DALI is a decentrailized lighting control system, while DMX is a centralized lighting control system.
2. DALI only has a maximum of 64 connections, while DMX is capable of having about 512 connections
3. DMX lighting control system is a fast-paced control system, while the DALI is a slow-paced control system.
4. DMX system doesn't allow for automatic addressing. While the DALI system allows for automatic addressing.
5. Even though both systems have a cable length requirement of 300 meters, the DMX light control system requires a Cat-5 cable.
[Launch Time: 2022-03-30 22:51:35]